Accomplished Chicago Land Use Lawyer Provides Skilled Counsel
Experienced attorney assists Illinois property owners and developers
Obtaining necessary approval for construction and development can be a frustrating process in the Chicago area, but an experienced land use attorney can make it less so by helping you to maximize the use and value of your property. At Mark J. Kupiec & Associates, we assist residential and commercial owners who seek the authorization required to use their property as they wish. Attorney Mark Kupiec has represented clients in Illinois for more than 40 years in zoning, eminent domain and other real estate matters. Whether you are looking to launch a large-scale development or simply need a variance for your home or business, we offer knowledgeable advice and advocacy.
Professional adviser with a track record of obtaining successful results
Businesses and individuals around the Chicago area rely on our firm to resolve difficult legal challenges effectively because we are:
- Established — We have decades of experience successfully representing clients before planning boards and other property authorities in the city and numerous suburbs.
- Highly rated — Attorney Mark Kupiec has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work on behalf of property buyers and owners.
- Resourceful — With more than four decades of legal practice, our firm often finds solutions to complex land use problems that other firms cannot identify.
If you are uncertain whether you can obtain the legal relief you seek, we are happy to provide a full overview of your situation.
Illinois firm handles zoning, compliance and other property matters
Our firm represents clients in several practice areas, including:
- Land use — In cases involving land use, zoning, condemnation and other property issues, we have the ability and track record to make the strongest possible case on your behalf.
- Eminent domain — The process of securing land rights through eminent domain presents significant legal challenges and often public pressure. We understand the process and provide comprehensive representation for each aspect of your case.
- Real estate — Our firm assists clients with a full range of real estate matters, including transactional issues and disputes.
- Business law — If you have a business law concern, you can count on our firm to assert your legal rights and deliver well-informed advice.
For all of these types of cases, we are an acknowledged leader in the area, offering our clients the legal information and local knowledge that they need for a successful outcome.
Contact an experienced Illinois attorney for assistance in zoning and real estate matters
Mark J. Kupiec & Associates represents Illinois clients in a full range of zoning and land use issues as well as real estate and business law cases. Please call 312-878-2687 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Chicago office.